Beef Fillets with Orange Cream
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 4 (6- to 8-ounce) beef tenderloin steaks
- ½ teaspoon cracked pepper (optional)
- 1 to 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- Garnish: orange rind curls
Sprinkle steaks with cracked pepper, if desired.Grill, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (350° to 400°) 4 to 6 minutes on each side or to desired degree of doneness.Bring whipping cream, marmalade, and horseradish to a boil in a skillet over medium-high heat, stirring constantly; redu...