Grilled Caesar Kabobs
- ½ cup fat-free Caesar vinaigrette dressing
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 medium onion, cut into 8 wedges
- 2 medium red and/or green bell peppers, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 lb boneless beef sirloin steak or boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 4 small potatoes, scrubbed and halved
1 In medium saucepan, heat 4 cups water to a boil over high heat. Add potatoes and cook 20 minutes or until fork-tender. 2 Meanwhile heat coals or gas grill for direct heat. 3 In large bowl, combine beef or chicken, potatoes, peppers, onion and pepper. Stir in dressing. Alternately thread meat ...