Grilled Gorgonzola-Basil Burgers
- 1 pound ground sirloin, or extra lean beef
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 (4 ounce) container crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
- ¼ cup fresh basil leaves, chopped
- salt and black pepper to taste
1. Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat. Lightly oil grill grate, and place about 4 inches from heat source. 2. Mix the ground sirloin, garlic, onion powder, Gorgonzola cheese, and basil together in a large bowl until evenly blended. Divide mixture evenly to form four patties. 3. Cook ...