- 1 pound ground beef, extra lean
- 8 (1.3-ounce) mini sandwich buns
- 2 tablespoons shaved Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- 2 tablespoons commercial refrigerated pesto
- 1 large plum tomato, cut into 8 slices
Gently combine ground beef, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper in a bowl. Divide beef mixture into 8 equal portions, shaping each into a 1/4-inch-thick patty. Heat a grill pan over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add patties to pan; cook for 3 minutes o...