- ¼ cup prepared basil pesto
- 1 (7 ounce) jar roasted red peppers, drained well and patted dry
- 4 slices provolone cheese
- 2 tablespoons prepared non-creamy Italian dressing (not light or reduced fat)
- 8 slices firm-textured Italian or Vienna bread (about 6x4x½-inch)
- 12 ounces thinly sliced beef pastrami
1. Brush one side of 4 bread slices lightly with 1/2 of dressing; place, dressing side down, on cutting board. Top each with equal amounts of cheese, beef pastrami and peppers. 2. Spread one side of remaining 4 bread slices evenly with pesto; place, pesto side down, on top of sandwiches. Brush t...