- 1 500/1000 pound(s) ground beef
- 2 tablespoon(s) onion - finely chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) canned diced green chilies - drained
- 8 slice(s) pepper Jack cheese
- 4 kaiser rolls, split
- ½ cup(s) black bean and corn salsa or your favorite salsa
Preheat grill to medium. In medium bowl, mix beef, onion and chilies. Shape into 8 thin patties. Place 4 patties on baking sheet. On top of patties place 2 small or 1 large slice of cheese. Top with 2nd patty. Pinch around edges to seal. Place patties on grill. Grill first side about 7 min...