Tenderloin with Grilled Antipasto Vegetables
- ¼ cup (1 ounce) shaved Parmesan cheese
- 4 cups trimmed arugula
- ¼ teaspoon dried thyme
- 8 cups Grilled Antipasto Vegetables
- 1 ½ pounds beef tenderloin, trimmed
- Cooking spray
- 2 ½ tablespoons Chile-Garlic Vinaigrette
- + 3 more ingredients
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
Combine first 4 ingredients; rub over beef. Place beef on grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 6 minutes on all 4 sides or until desired degree of doneness. Cover loosely; let stand 5 minutes.
Drizzle 2 1/2 tablespoons Chile-Garlic Vinaigrette over arugula; to...