Baked Penne recipe
- ½ lb. extra-lean ground beef
- ½ cup each chopped onions and green peppers
- 1 jar (24 oz.) spaghetti sauce
- 1 tub (10 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Italian Cheese and Herb Cooking Creme, divided
- 1 cup KRAFT Shredded Mozzarella Cheese, divided
- 3 cups cooked penne pasta
HEAT oven to 350°F. BROWN meat with vegetables in large nonstick skillet. Stir in spaghetti sauce, 3/4 cup cooking creme and 1/2 cup mozzarella; cook and stir 2 to 3 min. or until mozzarella is melted. Add pasta; mix lightly. SPOON into 2-qt. casserole; top with remaining cooking creme ...