Bubbly Hot Reuben Dip
- ½ pound deli corned beef, chopped
- ½ cup drained sauerkraut, or to taste
- 1 cup Thousand Island salad dressing
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). 2. Layer chopped corned beef in a pie plate or quiche dish. 3. Spread sauerkraut over corned beef. 4. Combine Thousand Island dressing and cream cheese in a bowl until smooth; mix in Swiss cheese. Pour over sauerkraut layer. 5. Bake in preheat...