- 1 package(s) beef an bean burritos (El Monterey) (32 ounce pkg)
- 1 can(s) mild enchilada sauce (14 ounce can)
- 1 ½ cup(s) shredded chedder cheese
- 1 can(s) sliced black olives drained (2.25 ounce can)
- 1 ½ cup(s) diced tomatoes
- 4 cup(s) shredded iceburg lettuce (bout ½ head)
1) Line burritos in a single layer in a 13x9 inch microwave safe dish cook burritos on high for 6 to 8 mins, or until heated through. 2) Pour enchilada sauce over the burritos, chedder cheese over burritos an microwave for 1 to 2 mins, or till cheese is melted. Spread olives, tomatoes, and lettuc...