Chili Cheese Dip
- 1 pound(s) lean ground beef
- 1 jar(s) (16 ounces) mild salsa
- 1 pound(s) process cheese spread, cubed
- 4 teaspoon(s) McCormick® Chili Powder
- ¾ teaspoon(s) McCormick® Garlic Powder
- ¾ teaspoon(s) McCormick® Cumin, Ground
1. Cook ground beef in large skillet on medium heat 5 minutes or until cooked through, stirring frequently. Drain, if needed. 2. Stir in remaining ingredients and spices. Cook and stir over medium heat until cheese is melted. 3. Serve hot with tortilla chips. Garnish with chopped green...