Corned Beef Horseradish Terrine
- 1 baguette (about 8 oz.), thinly sliced
- ½ cup (1/4 lb.) cold butter or margarine, cut into chunks
- About ½ pound fat-trimmed thin-sliced cooked corned beef
- 2 to 3 tablespoons drained prepared horseradish
- ¼ cup chopped parsley
- 2 packages (3 oz. each) cream cheese
1. In a food processor, whirl cream cheese, butter, parsley, and horseradish to taste until smooth and pale green; scrape container sides as needed.2. Lightly oil a 3- by 5-inch loaf pan (about 2 1/4 cups to the rim). Line with 1 layer of corned beef slices, neatly overlapped from 1 rim across bo...