- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 (10 ounce) can canned whole kernel corn
- 1 pound extra-lean ground beef
- 1 (14 ounce) package macaroni and cheese
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) can tomato sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F (220 degrees C). Prepare the macaroni and cheese according to the directions on the package. 2. Brown the ground beef and onion in a skillet over medium heat until the meat is no longer pink. Drain excess grease. 3. In a 2 quart casserole dish, combine the m...