Cucumber Ranch Steaks
- ½ cup(s) finely chopped seeded cucumber
- ¼ cup(s) prepared ranch dressing
- 1 tablespoon(s) garlic -pepper seasoning
- 1 small tomato, seeded, diced (optional)
- 4 beef shoulder center steaks (Ranch Steak), cut ¾ inch thick (about 5 ounces each)
Combine cucumber and dressing in small bowl. Set aside. Press garlic-pepper seasoning evenly onto beef steaks. Place steaks on grid over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill, covered, 9 to 11 minutes for medium rare (145°F) to medium (160°F) doneness, turning once. Serve steaks with cucumber sauc...