Fajita Mexican Lasagna
- 1 ½ teaspoon(s) crushed oregano (not ground)
- 1 pound(s) ground beef
- 1 can(s) Golden Mushroom soup
- ½ cup(s) water
- 1 tablespoon(s) chili powder
- 1 package(s) fajita seasoning, divided
- 12 tortillas (corn or flour), 5 or 6-inch dia.
- + 2 more ingredients
- ¼ cup(s) milk
- 1 can(s) Cheddar cheese soup
Prepare baking dish by lightly greasing the bottom and sides. In a skillet, brown the ground beef and drain off the grease. Add the mushroom soup, water, oregano, chili powder, and half the package of fajita seasoning to the ground beef and stir to mix well. Bring this mixture to a boil; re...