Jerk Beef on Plantain Chips
- 24 store-bought plantain chips
- 1/3 cup packed cilantro leaves
- 2 teaspoons jerk seasoning paste
- 1 (4-inch-long) piece center-cut beef tenderloin
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons cocktail onions
Quarter beef lengthwise and pat dry. Season with 1/4 teaspoon salt and rub jerk paste all over beef. Heat oil in a medium nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until it shimmers. Add beef and sear, turning, 4 to 5 minutes total. Let rest on a cutting board 5 minutes. Cut crosswise into 1/2-inch-...