- 1 package(s) McCormick® Chili Seasoning Mix, Original
- 2 can(s) (8 ounces each ) tomato sauce or 1 can (14 ½ ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 pound(s) lean ground beef or turkey
- 1 can(s) (15 to 16 ounces) kidney or pinto beans, undrained
1. Brown meat in large skillet on medium-high heat. Drain fat. 2. Stir in Seasoning Mix, tomato sauce and beans. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Serve with assorted toppings, such as shredded cheese, chopped onions or sour cream, if desired.P...