Mediterranean Steak & Pasta with Tomato-Olive Sauce
- 8 ounce(s) fettuccine
- ¼ cup(s) finely shredded Italian cheese blend or mozzarella cheese
- 2 teaspoon(s) chopped fresh parsley
- 4 beef round (sirloin) tip center steaks, cut ¾ inch thick (about 6 ounces each)
- 1 jar(s) (26 ounces) pasta sauce with olives
- 1 teaspoon(s) dried oregano leaves, crushed
Cook fettuccine according to package directions; drain and keep warm. Heat large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Place beef steaks in skillet; cook 11 to 13 minutes for medium rare (145°F) doneness, turning twice. (Do not overcook.) Remove from skillet; keep warm. Combine pasta s...