- 1 dash hot pepper sauce, or to taste
- 1 pound ground beef chuck
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chile peppers, drained
- 3 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 3 jumbo English muffins, split and toasted
- 3 slices Monterey Jack cheese, cut into 2 inch wide strips
- 1 avocado - peeled, pitted and sliced
1. Divide the ground beef into three even portions. Season each one with some hot pepper sauce. I ball up the meat, and poke my finger into it, then fill the hole with hot sauce. Flatten into patties just a little larger than the English muffins. 2. Heat a skillet over medium-high heat. Cover, a...