- 1 (16 ounce) package beef kielbasa, diced into bite size pieces
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 green bell peppers, cut into 1 ½ inch long strips
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 4 potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 onion, roughly chopped
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
1. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium low heat, and stir in the onion. Cook onion until tender and golden brown, about 5 to 10 minutes. 2. Place potatoes, salt and green bell peppers into the skillet with the onion. Cover and fry for 3 to 5 minutes. Stir in ground black pepper. Place the ki...