Quick & Easy Beef Stew
- 5 cup(s) frozen vegetables for stew
- 2 pound(s) boneless beef sirloin steak, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 3 tablespoon(s) flour
- 2 tablespoon(s) vegetable oil, divided
- 1 package(s) McCormick® Beef Stew Seasoning Mix
- 3 cup(s) water
1. Coat beef with flour. Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in large nonstick skillet or Dutch oven on medium-high heat. Add 1/2 of the beef; brown on all sides. Repeat with remaining beef, adding remaining 1 tablespoon oil. Return all beef to skillet. 2. Stir in Seasoning Mix and water. Add vegetable...