Slow Cookers Chili
- 2 pound(s) lean ground beef or ground turkey
- 1 package(s) McCormick® Slow Cookers Chili Seasoning
- 2 can(s) (14 ½ ounces each) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 can(s) (16 ounces each) kidney beans, drained
- 1 can(s) (15 ½ ounces) tomato sauce
1. Brown ground beef or turkey in large skillet on medium-high heat. Drain fat. 2. Place beef, Seasoning, tomatoes, beans and tomato sauce in slow cooker. Stir until well mixed. Cover. 3. Cook 8 hours on LOW or 4 hours on HIGH. Stir before serving. Serve with shredded cheese, if d...