South-Of-The-Border Beef Hash
- ½ cup(s) shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1 pound(s) ground beef (75% to 80% lean)
- 3 cup(s) frozen potatoes OBrien
- 1-½ cups prepared thick-and-chunky salsa
- 1 can(s) (4 to 4-½ ounces) chopped green chilies
Heat large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Add ground beef; cook 8 to 10 minutes, breaking into 3/4-inch crumbles and stirring occasionally. Pour off drippings. Stir in potatoes. Cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in salsa and chilies; continue cooking 8 to 10 minutes or u...