Spicy Mac & Beef
- 1 can (10 ¾ ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Cheddar Cheese Soup
- 1 can (10 ½ ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Beef Broth
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 cup Pace® Picante Sauce
- 1 1/3 cups water
- 2 cups uncooked medium shell-shaped pasta
1. Cook the beef in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat until well browned, stirring often to separate meat. Pour off any fat. 2. Stir the broth and water in the skillet and heat to a boil. Stir in the pasta. Reduce the heat to medium. Cook for 10 minutes or until the pasta is tender, stirri...