Stuffed Rolled Flank Steak
- 2 teaspoons pink, green, or black peppercorns (or a combination)
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup finely chopped drained oil-packed dried tomatoes
- 1 beef flank steak (about 1 3/4 lb.)
1. On a hard, flat surface, with the bottom of a glass (or with a mortar and pestle), coarsely crush peppercorns. Put in a small bowl and mix with parmesan cheese and dried tomatoes. 2. Rinse flank steak and pat it dry; trim off and discard fat. Lay steak flat on a board and spread peppercorn mix...