Szechuan Beef Stir Fry
- ½ (cup) sesame-ginger stir fry sauce2 (cup) hot cooked rice
- 2 (¾-inch thick) beef shoulder steaks
- 1 (10.0 ounce package) frozen stir fry vegetables, thawed3 (tablespoon) water
- ¼ (cup) dry-roasted peanuts
1. Combine vegetables and water in large nonstick skillet; cover and cook over medium 2. Meanwhile cut beef steaks into 1/4-inch thick strips. 3. Heat same skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add 1/2 of beef; stir-fry 1 to 2 minutes or until outside surface of beef is no longer pink. Remov...