- 1 can(s) (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 can(s) (14 ½ ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can(s) (15 ounces) kidney beans, drained
- 1 package(s) McCormick® Chili Seasoning Mix, Original
- 1 cup(s) chopped onion
- 1 pound(s) lean ground beef
1. Cook ground beef and onion in large skillet on medium-high heat 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Drain fat. 2. Stir in Seasoning Mix and remaining ingredients. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. 3. Serve with shredded cheese, sour cream and ...