- 1 package McCormick Chili Seasoning Mix, Original or 1 package McCormick Chili Seasoning Mix 30% Less Sodium
- 1 can (15 ounces) kidney beans, drained
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 can (14 1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
1. Cook ground beef and onion in large skillet on medium-high heat 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Drain fat. 2. Stir in Seasoning Mix and remaining ingredients. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. 3. Serve with shredded cheese, sour cream ...