- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 16 strips
- 1 (4-oz.) package garlic-and-herb spreadable cheese
- 16 fresh chives (optional)
- 16 asparagus spears
- 2 heads Bibb lettuce, leaves separated
- 8 thin slices deli roast beef, halved
1. Snap off and discard tough ends of asparagus. Cut asparagus tips into 3 1/2-inch pieces, reserving any remaining end portions for another use. 2. Cook asparagus in boiling water to cover 1 to 2 minutes or until crisp-tender; drain. Plunge into ice water to stop the cooking process; drain and p...