Black and Blue Quesadillas
- 4 teaspoons balsamic glaze (such as Gia Russa)
- 2 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
- ½ pound thinly sliced low-sodium deli roast beef (such as Boar's Head)
- 4 (8-inch) fat-free flour tortillas
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced red onion
- Cooking spray
1. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add onion; sauté 3 to 4 minutes or until tender and lightly browned. Remove from heat. 2. Top half of each tortilla evenly with beef, onion, and cheese. Fold tortillas in half. 3. Return pan to heat. Coat pan and bo...