Garlic-Herb Crusted Beef Roast
- 1 boneless beef round rump roast or beef bottom round roast (3 to 4 pounds)
- Salt and ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoon(s) garlic -pepper seasoning
- 2 teaspoon(s) dried basil leaves, crushed
- 2 teaspoon(s) dried thyme leaves, crushed
- 1 teaspoon(s) dried parsley leaves, crushed
Heat oven to 325°F. Combine rub ingredients in small bowl; press evenly onto all surfaces of beef roast. Place roast on rack in shallow roasting pan. Insert ovenproof meat thermometer so tip is centered in thickest part of beef, not resting in fat. Do not add water or cover. Roast in 325°F oven...