- 4 - 10 inch flour tortillas
- 1 cup(s) cucumber, seeded & finely chopped
- 1 cup(s) black olives, chopped & drained
- ¾ pound(s) deli roast beef, thinly sliced
- 8 ounce(s) cream cheese with chives & onions
Spread cream cheese over one side of each tortilla. Top each with equal amounts of cucumbers and olives. Layer roast beef over the olives, leaving 1/4 inch border around the edge. Roll up tightly, wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate at least 2 hours or up to 4 hours. To serve: Unwrap & cut each ro...