Recipe to Feed a Crowd: Slow Cooker Barbacoa Beef | The Kitchn
- Tricks of the Trade: 5 Smart Ways To Use Mirrors In Small Spaces
- How To Make Creamy Ice Cream with Just One Ingredient!
- I am wondering if I can use 2 boneless chuck roasts instead of beef brisket??
- I just made this. First of all - thank you!! It was So. Amazingly. Good.
- This sounds great but I wanted to try it with chicken breasts. Anyone tried it and if so do I alter any of the ingredients?
- Can you buy the can of chipotle peppers at Walmart? I've never bought them before.
- I have the chipolte peppers but not in a can. Can/how could I use those in this recipe? Soak in lightly salted H2O?
- + 5 more ingredients
- What size slow cooker would be needed for this? Would my 3.5 quart be big enough?
- Healingmaven - It's been corrected above, but they are in deed the peppers from the can (just 4 of them) and then all the sauce.
- This looks amazing! I love barbacoa at Chipotle.
- @HealingMaven - pretty sure they mean four peppers, not four cans
- 4 chipotle peppers (from a can) plus all the adobo sauce it sits in
Roast Beef recipes you also might like
Slow-Cooker Pulled Pork Recipe
Slow-Cooker Recipe: Spicy Country Ribs
Slow-cooker Beef Brisket Recipe
Slow-Cooker Recipe: Classic Beef Stew
Slow-Cooker Recipe: Vegetable Stew
Slow-Cooker Recipe: Tuscan Pot Roast
Slow-Cooker Beef Pot Roast Recipe
Slow-Cooker Barbecue Beef Sandwiches Recipe
Slow-Cooker Recipe: Chicken with Bacon, Mushrooms, and Onions
Best Wine Deals
Undervalued Wine Categories: Late Bottled Vintage PortCommented
Last Minute Sparkling Wine for Your Valentine’s Day SweetieCommented
Ignios Origenes Ignios Vijariego Negro (2013)Wishlisted
Canada Dry Tonic WaterWishlisted
Domaine Sangouard-Guyot Saint Veran (2014)Reviewed
Robert Mondavi Winery Napa Valley Pinot (1991)Reviewed