Recipe to Feed a Crowd: Slow Cooker Barbacoa Beef | The Kitchn
- Tricks of the Trade: 5 Smart Ways To Use Mirrors In Small Spaces
- How To Make Creamy Ice Cream with Just One Ingredient!
- I am wondering if I can use 2 boneless chuck roasts instead of beef brisket??
- I just made this. First of all - thank you!! It was So. Amazingly. Good.
- This sounds great but I wanted to try it with chicken breasts. Anyone tried it and if so do I alter any of the ingredients?
- Can you buy the can of chipotle peppers at Walmart? I've never bought them before.
- I have the chipolte peppers but not in a can. Can/how could I use those in this recipe? Soak in lightly salted H2O?
- + 5 more ingredients
- What size slow cooker would be needed for this? Would my 3.5 quart be big enough?
- Healingmaven - It's been corrected above, but they are in deed the peppers from the can (just 4 of them) and then all the sauce.
- This looks amazing! I love barbacoa at Chipotle.
- @HealingMaven - pretty sure they mean four peppers, not four cans
- 4 chipotle peppers (from a can) plus all the adobo sauce it sits in
Roast Beef recipes you also might like
Slow-Cooker Pulled Pork Recipe
Slow-Cooker Recipe: Spicy Country Ribs
Slow-cooker Beef Brisket Recipe
Slow-Cooker Recipe: Classic Beef Stew
Slow-Cooker Recipe: Vegetable Stew
Slow-Cooker Recipe: Tuscan Pot Roast
Slow-Cooker Beef Pot Roast Recipe
Slow-Cooker Barbecue Beef Sandwiches Recipe
Slow-Cooker Recipe: Chicken with Bacon, Mushrooms, and Onions
Best Wine Deals
Bogle Vineyards Phantom (2013)Reviewed
Provenance "To Kalon" Oakville Cabernet Sauvignon (2009)Rated
Rigau Ros Gran Reserva Empordà (2006)Listed
Provenance Vineyards Malbec Rose (2013)Cellared
Provenance Vineyards Wildwood Sauvignon Blanc (2013)Cellared
Provenance Vineyards Cabernet Franc (2011)Rated
Provenance Vineyards Estate Sauvignon Blanc (2012)Reviewed
Sea Smoke Cellars Sea Spray Sparkling Wine Sta. Rita Hills (2012)Cellared
Sea Smoke Pinot Noir Ten (2012)Cellared
Sea Smoke Pinot Noir Santa Rita Hills Southing (2012)Cellared