Recipe to Feed a Crowd: Slow Cooker Barbacoa Beef | The Kitchn
- Tricks of the Trade: 5 Smart Ways To Use Mirrors In Small Spaces
- How To Make Creamy Ice Cream with Just One Ingredient!
- I am wondering if I can use 2 boneless chuck roasts instead of beef brisket??
- I just made this. First of all - thank you!! It was So. Amazingly. Good.
- This sounds great but I wanted to try it with chicken breasts. Anyone tried it and if so do I alter any of the ingredients?
- Can you buy the can of chipotle peppers at Walmart? I've never bought them before.
- I have the chipolte peppers but not in a can. Can/how could I use those in this recipe? Soak in lightly salted H2O?
- + 5 more ingredients
- What size slow cooker would be needed for this? Would my 3.5 quart be big enough?
- Healingmaven - It's been corrected above, but they are in deed the peppers from the can (just 4 of them) and then all the sauce.
- This looks amazing! I love barbacoa at Chipotle.
- @HealingMaven - pretty sure they mean four peppers, not four cans
- 4 chipotle peppers (from a can) plus all the adobo sauce it sits in
Roast Beef recipes you also might like
Southeast Asia Sesame Chicken SaladView Recipe
Spain Easy PaellaView Recipe
Middle East Orange Mint RiceView Recipe
Best Wine Deals
Contadino Pinot Grigio (2009)Wishlisted
Folie a Deux Menage a Trois California (2011)Wishlisted
Relax Riesling (2012)Wishlisted
Goose? Have you done it?Replied
Juliusspital Riesling Kabinett Trocken Würzburger Stein (2011)Wishlisted
Beringer Vineyards Zinfandel Blend California White Zinfandel (2001)Cellared
Clos du Bois Chardonnay Unoaked (2011)Wishlisted
Folie a Deux Menage a Trois Moscato Muscat California (2010)Cellared
Menage a Trois Rose (2011)Wishlisted
Whatcha drinking tonight? - part 1 because 2nd place is the first loser ;)Replied