Recipe to Feed a Crowd: Slow Cooker Barbacoa Beef | The Kitchn
- Tricks of the Trade: 5 Smart Ways To Use Mirrors In Small Spaces
- How To Make Creamy Ice Cream with Just One Ingredient!
- I am wondering if I can use 2 boneless chuck roasts instead of beef brisket??
- I just made this. First of all - thank you!! It was So. Amazingly. Good.
- This sounds great but I wanted to try it with chicken breasts. Anyone tried it and if so do I alter any of the ingredients?
- Can you buy the can of chipotle peppers at Walmart? I've never bought them before.
- I have the chipolte peppers but not in a can. Can/how could I use those in this recipe? Soak in lightly salted H2O?
- + 5 more ingredients
- What size slow cooker would be needed for this? Would my 3.5 quart be big enough?
- Healingmaven - It's been corrected above, but they are in deed the peppers from the can (just 4 of them) and then all the sauce.
- This looks amazing! I love barbacoa at Chipotle.
- @HealingMaven - pretty sure they mean four peppers, not four cans
- 4 chipotle peppers (from a can) plus all the adobo sauce it sits in
Roast Beef recipes you also might like
Best Wine Deals
Chateau Segur du Cros (1996)Reviewed
Iota Cellars Pelos Sandberg Vineyard Eola-Amity Hills Pinot Noir (2011)Wishlisted
Hyland Estates Pinot Noir Coury (2012)Wishlisted
Lumos North Temperance Hill Vineyard Pinot Noir (2010)Wishlisted
Cornerstone Cellars Pinot Noir Willamette Valley (2011)Listed
Great Grilled Seafood and...?Commented
The terroir of the Willamette ValleyCommented
Non wine related, my new project...Replied
Kasuari Cabernet Sauvignon Napa Valley (2005)Cellared
Karthäuserhof Riesling Kabinett Eitelsbacher Karthäuserhofberg (2004)Cellared