Recipe to Feed a Crowd: Slow Cooker Barbacoa Beef | The Kitchn
- Tricks of the Trade: 5 Smart Ways To Use Mirrors In Small Spaces
- How To Make Creamy Ice Cream with Just One Ingredient!
- I am wondering if I can use 2 boneless chuck roasts instead of beef brisket??
- I just made this. First of all - thank you!! It was So. Amazingly. Good.
- This sounds great but I wanted to try it with chicken breasts. Anyone tried it and if so do I alter any of the ingredients?
- Can you buy the can of chipotle peppers at Walmart? I've never bought them before.
- I have the chipolte peppers but not in a can. Can/how could I use those in this recipe? Soak in lightly salted H2O?
- + 5 more ingredients
- What size slow cooker would be needed for this? Would my 3.5 quart be big enough?
- Healingmaven - It's been corrected above, but they are in deed the peppers from the can (just 4 of them) and then all the sauce.
- This looks amazing! I love barbacoa at Chipotle.
- @HealingMaven - pretty sure they mean four peppers, not four cans
- 4 chipotle peppers (from a can) plus all the adobo sauce it sits in
Roast Beef recipes you also might like
Spicy Salmon & Avocado Tower
Coconut Rice Sweet Potato Cheesecake
Best Wine Deals
Your Vermont Wine Guide, Part OneCommented
Perrier' Jouet FloralWishlisted
Horton Niagara White Usa Virginia (NV)Rated
The Grape Escape Red Blend Chianti (2006)Cellared
Heitlinger Pinot Gris Trocken Spicy Stone (2008)Wishlisted
Henschke Shiraz/Cabernet Sauvignon Keyneton (2008)Cellared
Poggio Salvi Morellino di Scansano I Butteri (2004)Wishlisted
Mythic Vineyard Malbec (2013)Listed
Creativity in label and bottle designsReplied
Cordero di Montezemolo Barolo Monfalletto (2010)Listed