Savory Slow Cooked Pot Roast
- 1 cup(s) red wine or water
- 1 package(s) McCormick® Slow Cookers Savory Pot Roast Seasoning
- 5 cup(s) cut-up fresh vegetables, such as carrots, celery, onions and potatoes
- 3 pound(s) boneless beef chuck or rump bottom round roast, well trimmed
1. Place roast and vegetables in slow cooker. 2. Mix Seasoning and wine until blended. Pour over roast and vegetables. Cover. 3. Cook 8 hours on LOW or 4 hours on HIGH. Remove roast and vegetables to serving platter. Stir sauce before serving. Test Kitchen Tip: For a quicker start, trim the...