Tender Stuffed Beef Tenderloin Recipe | Taste of Home Recipes
- 1 beef tenderloin roast (3 pounds)
- Celery salt, garlic powder and pepper to taste
- ¼ pound sliced provolone cheese
- 6 cups fresh spinach
- ½ pound thinly sliced fully cooked ham
1. Cut a lengthwise slit down the center of the tenderloin to within 3/4 in. of bottom; open tenderloin so it lies flat. Flatten to 1/2-in. thickness. Sprinkle with celery salt, garlic powder and pepper. Layer with cheese, spinach and ham; press down gently. Roll up, starting with a long side; se...