Artichoke Chicken Casserole
- 1 (8 ounce) package crimini mushrooms, sliced
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained
- 4 (4 ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 pinch garlic powder, or to taste
- 1 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). 2. Mix Parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, and garlic powder together in a bowl. 3. Arrange chicken breasts in a 9x13-inch baking dish; top with artichoke hearts and crimini mushrooms. Spread cheese mixture over the artichoke and mushroom layer. 4. Ba...