- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - boiled
- 1 cup fresh corn kernels
- 2 (4 ounce) cans diced green chiles
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 cups sour cream
- 2 (10 ounce) cans enchilada sauce
- 9 (6 inch) corn tortillas, cut in half
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). 2. In a medium bowl, combine sour cream, cheese, chile peppers, corn, and chicken. Mix together well. 3. Dip 9 tortilla halves in enchilada sauce, and arrange them in the bottom of a lightly greased 9x13 inch baking dish. Spread 1/2 chicken mixt...