- 4 (6-ounce) baking potatoes
- ½ cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 green onions, finely chopped and divided
- 1 1/3 cups shredded barbecue chicken (such as Lloyd's)
- ½ cup (2 ounces) reduced-fat shredded extra-sharp cheddar cheese
1. Pierce potatoes with a fork; arrange in a circle on paper towels in microwave oven. Microwave at HIGH 10 minutes or until done, rearranging potatoes after 5 minutes. 2. While potatoes cook, combine sour cream and 2 tablespoons onions; set aside. 3. Place chicken in a microwave-safe bowl; cov...