Bean and Chicken Taquitos
- About 1 ½ cups shredded rotisserie chicken (from half a 3-lb. chicken)
- 20 flour tortillas (8-in. size), cut in half
- Vegetable oil for frying
- About 1 ½ cups canned refried black beans
- About 2 ½ cups (10 oz.) shredded Mexican cheese blend
1. Lay 1 tortilla half on a work surface. Spoon about 1 tbsp. beans onto an end. Sprinkle filling with about 1 tbsp. cheese. 2. Starting with the filling end, roll taquito into a tight cigarette shape and secure with a toothpick. Repeat with remaining tortillas, beans or chicken, and cheese. 3. I...