Buffalo Chicken Stromboli
- ½ (17.3 ounce) package Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Sheets, thawed
- 3 tablespoons Frank's® RedHot® Sauce
- ¼ cup crumbled blue cheese
- 2 cups cubed or shredded cooked chicken
1. Heat the oven to 400 degrees F. Stir the chicken, cheese and hot sauce in a medium bowl. 2. Unfold the pastry sheet on a lightly floured surface. Roll the pastry sheet into a 10x14-inch rectangle. 3. With the short side facing you, spoon the chicken mixture down the center of the pastry. Fol...