Buffalo Jack Chicken
- 4 slices pepperjack cheese
- 1 yellow bell pepper, seeded and sliced into strips
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and sliced into strips
- 1 ½ cups hot chicken wing sauce
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). While the oven is preheating, place the chicken breasts in a shallow baking dish. Cover with hot wing sauce, and allow to marinate at room temperature until the oven is hot. 2. Bake the chicken in the sauce for 20 minutes. Open the oven, and ...