Chicken Baked with Garlic
- 4 sprigs fresh rosemary, or 2 teaspoons dried
- ½ cup(s) dry wine (substitute broth, tomato juice or water)
- 4 large heads of garlic (more if small)
- 4 pound(s) chicken legs and thighs
- 2 teaspoon(s) olive or canola oil
Preheat oven to 350°F. Salt and pepper chicken and arrange in an oven-proof pan or dish in a single layer. Take a thin slice off the top of each garlic head, but do not separate into individual cloves. Brush cut tops with oil and tuck garlic heads in around chicken pieces. Pour wine over the ch...