Chicken Fiesta Lasagna
- 3 cup(s) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 jar(s) Old El Paso Thick n Chunky salsa
- 9 uncooked lasagna noodles
- 1 package(s) frozen southwest-seasoned chicken breast strips, thawed
- 1 can(s) black beans, drained & rinsed
- ¼ cup(s) chopped fresh cilantro
In an ungreased 13x9 glass baking dish, spread 1/4 cup of the salsa. Layer with 3 noodles & 1/3 each of the chicken, beans, cilantro, salsa & cheese. Repeat layers twice with remaining ingredients. Cover dish with foil & bake at 375 for 40 minutes. Uncover & bake an additional 15-20 minutes, or u...