Chicken In the Yellow Bowl
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can condensed French onion soup
- 8 bone-in chicken pieces, such as breasts, thighs, and drumsticks
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup
- ½ cup vegetable oil for frying
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a heatproof glass mixing bowl or a 2-quart baking dish with cooking spray. 2. Place flour in a resealable plastic zipper bag, and place 2 or 3 chicken pieces into the bag. Seal bag, and shake to coat chicken with flour. Tap off excess flour...