Chicken Parmesan Pizza
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 6 deli fried chicken strips
- 1 cup (4 oz.) shredded Italian three-cheese blend
- 1 (10-oz.) package frozen garlic bread loaf
- ½ cup canned pizza sauce
1. Preheat oven to 400°. Arrange garlic bread, buttered sides up, on a baking sheet. 2. Bake at 400° for 8 to 9 minutes or until bread is lightly browned. Spread pizza sauce over garlic bread. 3. Cut chicken strips into 1/2-inch pieces, and arrange over pizza sauce. Sprinkle with cheese and basil...