Chicken Stuffing Bake Recipe | Taste of Home Recipes
- 1 can (10-¾ ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 3 cups seasoned stuffing cubes
- 1/3 cup white wine or chicken broth
- 6 slices Swiss cheese
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
1. Place chicken in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish; top with cheese. In a small bowl, combine soup and wine; spoon over cheese. 2. In a small bowl, combine croutons and butter; sprinkle over soup. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 45-55 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 170°. Yield: 6 s...