Cordon Bleu Stromboli
- 5 ounce(s) thinly sliced deli chicken
- ½ cup(s) shredded Swiss cheese
- 8 ounce(s) thinly sliced deli ham
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter or margarine, softened
- 1 loaf(es) frozen bread dough, thawed (1 lb loaf)
On a lightly floured surface, roll dough into a 10 X 8 inch rectangle; spread w/butter. Top w/ham, cheese and chicken. Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a long side; pinch seam to seal and tuck ends under. Place seam side down on a greased baking sheet. Cover and let rise for 20 minutes. Ba...