Cornish Hen Under a Brick Recipe
- 1 Cornish game hen (20 to 24 ounces)
- 1 lemon
- 1 cup minced parsley
- 2 tablespoons steak seasoning
- 3 to 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
1. Using kitchen shears, cut along both sides of the backbone of the hen; remove backbone and discard. With a sharp knife, split the hen in half through the breast bone. Rinse and pat dry with paper towels. Set aside. 2. Grate lemon peel and place peel in a small bowl. Add parsley, steak seasoni...