- ¼ cup(s) dried cranberries (opt.)
- fresh rosemary, a few needles from the sprig (opt.)
- 10 piece(s) chicken breast (skinless)
- 15 ounce(s) whole cranberry relish ( 1 can)
- 8 ounce(s) Catalina salad dressing (fat free)
- ¾ ounce(s) dried soup mix (1 envelope)
Preheat oven to 350°F. Mix onion soup, whole cranberry relish and Catalina salad dressing together in a bowl. Place chicken breasts in the bottom of the baking dish and pour the cranberry mixture over the chicken. Sprinkle a little fresh rosemary and dried cranberries over the chicken, if desir...