Don't Want to Cook Monday Chicken
- 1 (14 ounce) bag frozen broccoli florets
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed golden mushroom soup
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a 9x13 inch baking dish with cooking spray. 2. Spread the broccoli evenly in the bottom of the baking dish. Place chicken breasts over the broccoli. In a medium bowl, stir together the condensed soup, sour cream and horseradish. Pour or...