Easy Spicy Chicken and Rice
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chile peppers
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup uncooked white rice
- salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). 2. In a medium bowl combine the tomatoes/chiles, soup, rice, salt and pepper. Mix well. If necessary, add a little water. 3. Place chicken breasts in a 9x13 inch baking dish. Pour sauce mixture over chicken. Cover and bake for about 45 minutes, ...